Información en inglés:
Lakeshore Records will release THE LOBSTER – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack digitally on May 13, and on CD July 1, 2016.
In this highly imaginative, delightfully absurdist comedy from visionary director Yorgos Lanthimos, David (Colin Farrell) is a man who has just been dumped by his wife. To make matters worse, David lives in a society where single people have 45 days to find true love, or else they are turned into the animal of their choice and released into the woods. David is kept at the mysterious HOTEL while he searches for a new partner, and after several romantic misadventures decides to make a daring escape to abandon this world. He ultimately joins up with a rebel faction known as The Loners, a group founded on a complete rejection of romance. But once there David meets an enigmatic stranger (Rachel Weisz) who stirs up unexpected and strong feelings within him…
For THE LOBSTER, writer/director Yorgos Lanthimos and music supervisor Amy Ashworth curated a collection of classical masterpieces performed by Borodin Quartet, Goldner String Quartet, Juilliard String Quartet and others. These compositions, which Variety described, “aggressively punctuate an otherwise quietly thrumming soundscape with brute impact. Beethoven, Shostakovich and Stravinsky all put in prominent appearances, but the most evocative selection here may well be Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue’s morbid country-Gothic ballad “Where the Wild Roses Grow,” with its plaintive plea for unrestrained love: ‘Do you know where the wild roses grow, so sweet and scarlet and free?’”
Lanthimos penned the script with Efthimis Filippou and produced the film along with Ed Guiney, Lee Magiday and Ceci Dempsey. The executive producers are Sam Lavender, Andrew Lowe and Tessa Ross. Element Pictures, Scarlet Films, Faliro House, Haut et Court and Lemming Film produced THE LOBSTER in association with Protagonist Pictures and Limp. Protagonist Pictures is handling international sales.
A24 will release THE LOBSTER theatrically May 13, 2016. Lakeshore Records will releaseTHE LOBSTER – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack digitally on May 13 and on CD July 1, 2016.
01. String Quartet in F Major, Op. 18, No. 1, Adagio affettuoso ed appassionato (Live) - Juilliard String Quartet
02. Apo Mesa Pethamenos – Danae
03. Quintet For Piano And Strings: In Tempo di Valse - Borodin Quartet
04. Million $ (feat. Milla M) - Benjamin John Tomlin
05. 3 Pieces For String Quartet No. 3 - Goldner String Quartet
06. String Quartet No. 2: I Moderato - The Tale Quartet
07. Hog Shuffle - Johnnie Burn
08. Where The Wild Roses Grow - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and Kylie Minogue
09. String Quartet No. 1 in D, Op. 25: Andante Sostenuto - Takács Quartet
10. Ti Ein Afto Pou To Lene Agapi - Sophia Loren and Tonis Maroudas